Ijaz Ahmad Smear Campaign Backfires Yet Again

Itaz Ahmad tried to make an unimpressive attempt to vindicate some of his recorded and documented unprovoked attacks and insults against all Christians including his debate opponents.

Unsurprisingly Itaz has once again as the theme of his post is attacking Dr. James White for the alleged company he keeps. This time he decided to condemn me for "stealing" personal information from Facebook while he openly displays a screenshot of my own Facebook, yet he is utterly serious.

The difference between me and Paul Williams of course is that my Facebook is in private mode, while PW had his Facebook on public status. I also e-mailed PW and posted the email to various friends (before sending this e-mail) to ask him if he felt I put him in danger or exposed him unfairly to withdraw my post, to which PW ignored me, but PW did end up addressing me (unbeknownst to myself) on a comment in the Answering-Muslims blog.

What is rather slanderous is the accusation that myself or any other individual in the post is an associate or part of the company Dr. White keeps.

The rest of the accusations I will let viewers decide how accurate the commentary is. But there is one interesting fact you should all know about. If you want to judge a person by their alleged associates, then I advice Dr. White to avoid Ijaz Ahmad altogether:


Here is a closer look:


The religion of peace strikes again!

No comments:

Post a Comment