Christ The Way - An Inspiration

There are really inspirin people in my life I wish I could be like. Some of you know and some of you don't.

One of these heroes of mine is CTW. My co-author and writer brother Jose Joesph has come over alot in his life. He over came terrible heart break, he over came alcoholic and smokin addiction. He trains so hard he is now completely ripped, a total beast and hero. He over came his intellectual and spiritual turmoil. For you this is just a sentence, for him it was journey up a thousand mount Everests. Most of you will never know what this is like, but this is what further the bonds of brotherhood between me and CTW. We see hope, when there isn't any. We see Christ, when you see death. While all others betray us, the Lord of Hosts is the eternal present, the eternal I am, who always remains the same.

The Lord has plans for you bro.

CTW think massive, nothin is off the table for what the Almihty has in stall for you:



And:



And:



And FINALLY:



A few more 

No comments:

Post a Comment