Happy Easter All! - Personal Update

This will be the first Easter in a long time, that I have renewed trust in God, I didn't ever think I would acquire God-belief again and it's still difficult at times, so it's amazing that I can think of God as a real person who is interactive with all our lives during this Easter season. 

I have not been to Church (other than weddings and other events) for along long time, so I am thinking about going on Resurrection Sunday, now that I believe in the Triune Lord and Resurrection of Christ, I have no idea which Church to pop into though, and I'm not at all interested in disputing Church doctrines just serving God. 

Today is a day we remember the death of Christ, I managed to see the movie "Son of God" for the first time, still haven't seen "Noah" yet. 

Many millennia ago God stepped among us and became a lowly human servant who suffered as we suffer, experienced pain like we do and faced all the same temptations we share in, despite earthly and spiritual torment, Jesus preached one of most beautiful messages to those who have an ear to hear.

God not only gave us the most morally attractive message, he put himself in our shoes, and placed his love of others above and beyond the love of himself, in taking the burden and yolk of humans upon himself. 

Jesus said:
" My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends...I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. (John 15:11-15 ) 
This event was alluded to 700 years earlier in the book of Isaiah 53.What a wonderful Lord and great Savior I will praise him with all other Christians. 

I leave you with this video, which I'm sure reflects the message in all our hearts as we give thanks to our glorious Father, and unchanging Son, who reveal themselves in love and grace. Thank you Yeshua for your sacrifice.

2 comments: