A Real MAN Story, A Mystery Revealed: Why did Paul Williams Actually Leave Islam?

UPDATE: Paul Williams has now taken down all the provided information and photography (but we have it saved)

(DISCLAIMER: This information is not intended to cause harm or offend Paul Williams (blog here), but only to give a report on  the real nature of occurring events to explain for those of us who did not see this coming, why Paul might have considered leaving Islam, since this came out of the blue for many of us (Muslims and Non-Muslims alike). I pray no one uses this to make light of Paul or cause physical, mental, emotional harm to him, and I wish no harm to him, every person is responsible for their own actions, use this information respectfully, carefully and wisely at your own discretion)

Share · December 8, 2007
Paul Martin My bunny 
December 8, 2007 at 9:12pm
Paul Williams explains his rather odd reasoning for leaving Islam here, however I would like to offer a more complete explanation or hypothesis. A friend of mine (who can identify himself if he wishes), left a comment in my inbox on Facebook when Paul left Islam:
"I think PW left Muhammad for another man"
Well, it turns out he might not be to far from the truth! In May of 2013, Paul Williams posted a note on his blog in which he described himself as struggling with same sex attraction. The blog entry is no longer available, but I saw it with my own eyes, and he also linked to it in a comment on the GayMuslim.org site: http://gaymuslims.org/2011/06/28/oops/ [see comment 17] 

Note that Williams once posted an image declaring that he likes his men like he likes his tea, "hot and British

Now, recall that last December, Williams temporarily shut down his blog, his Facebook homepage, etc, and people were wondering what that was about. An example of such curiosity can be found here 

Well, that same month, Williams posted this photo on his Facebook page

Note that someone wishes Williams and another man named Paul a merry Christmas. Note also the reference to Williams' dog. Paul Williams, the Muslim, already had a dog at that point. It was a chihuahua, and you can see a picture of his dog, here:  

Also, if you look on William's timeline, you'll see lots of chihuahua themed posts. Anyway, getting back to this other Paul, mentioned above, that man is Paul Martin, whose FaceBook page can be seen, here

Note that the man has pictures of Paul William's dog as his own profile and cover photos. This Paul Martin was also declared to be "stunning" by Williams, here

And you can see Williams refer to that other Paul as being in "our hotel room," here 

In other words, these two men who get wished a merry Christmas together by their friends, and who seem to have the same dog, also stayed in the same hotel room while traveling abroad. Also note that from Williams' albums, you can learn that these two Pauls traveled to France, Singapore and Australia together. There's more, but I think this is enough. 

The evidence seems to be that the last time Williams disappeared, it was right around the time that he was in a homosexual relationship with another man. I would submit that this is playing a role in his current declaration of apostasy as well. Being praised by British Muslims as an intellectual is probably fun, but I think Mr. Williams prefers the company of wine-swilling men with effete mannerisms and a developed aesthetic sense to the bearded puritanical types he briefly drew the admiration of.

In my view Ijaz Ahmad is not completely responsible for Paul's apostasy, but rather after reading the article by Ijaz and contemplating the implications (while struggling with his own internal dilemma) , he decided to fore go Islam for some more delightful pleasures:

The Happy Couple
 (2007: They Had A Romantic Get Away)

4 comments:

  1. Your information was shocking, but not totally surprising since Paul Williams did confess he was a gay activist and struggled with same sex attractions on his website before - I saw it also. He wrote that he was that was before he suppossedly became a Christian and started going to an Evangelical church there in England. He wrote one time, something like, "I could not overcome a certain stubborn habit in Christianity, but in I could in Islam" (this is from my memory, so don't hold me to exact wording). There was even a guy named "Hyde" who was shocked when Paul W. admitted that was his orientation and former life. (so he claimed at the time it was former, if what you are saying is true.)

    But, that photo you have at the bottom, he may come back and say that was in 2007, as you have written there, and that was before his conversion. (either to Islam or Christianity, he never said how many years ago or gave a timeline, that I can remember.)

    It is very sad. We should all pray for him. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for typos

    He wrote that he was that way before he suppossedly became . . .

    "but I could overcome it, in Islam"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would assume that you have seen Paul's update and that his blog is no longer on "privacy mode".

    "Update 22nd March: There are some wild speculations that this decision was motivated by my homosexuality - a fact about me I have never concealed from my Muslim friends (who have all been commendably grown up about this). The real reasons are sadly quite pedestrian and are as I have stated on this post. The tabloid journalists amongst us will be disappointed I am afraid. "

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, see under
    "About this website"

    Since I have left walking the Islamic path I have wondered what to do with this website. My initial view was to delete it. But after further reflection I have decided to reopen it with all the articles and discussions unchanged.

    This site will remain focused on examining the Christian religion – its theology, sacred texts and apologetics from an eclectic perspective.

    ReplyDelete