Most Recent DEBATES: "Can We Trust the Islamic View of Jesus?" - C.L. Edwards vs Shadid Lewis



My Thoughts?

Shadid is obviously a much better speaker and representative of Islam than Osama Abdullah, I actually enjoyed seeing Shadid live and in person, he is very charismatic, nicely dressed, confident etc. Don't worry, still love you Osama!

I never seen such a dramatic improvement in such a short space of time, congratulations to C.L. Edwards who just dominated this debate.

Of course, finally, I am bias, but I am in the corner of my man: Anthony Rogers who was utterly fantastic, always a pleasure to hear him.

And the David Wood vs Shadid Debate was just your standard "Is Islam A Threat To The West" if anyone is still interested in these kind of debates, both men did a great job, I think David was more on topic.

As for the Bob/Shadid debate, I will post it here, but don't recommend watching it.

I was recommended three titles for this debate: "How Not To Debate" and "How To Lose A Debate Against A Crap Opponent", but the one that WON the day was:

'Why moderaters should never debate, and why Shadid Lewis should become a moderator' 

Although Shadid probably won this debate, alot of us asked, why he didn't capitalize on his opponents weaknesses and totally bury him?

2 comments:

  1. Lies.

    - Paul the tent maker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul the tent maker who tabernacled,,ooop fabricated the Tanakh!

    ReplyDelete