Debate Cancelled/Postponed

So news has spread before either I or Ijaz Ahmed had published the advertisement of our debate on our blog, but this rumored debate is now cancelled or postponed for a while:
CallingChristians: hey derek, a bit of unfortunate news, this debate doesn't seem like it's set to get off. I've become extremely busy as of late and it's more difficult to shift personal appointments and dates than online ones. I will debate you eventually, but as of I can't seem to hold down a steady date for June. I apologize though, but I really can't avoid the next few weeks meetings and appointments.
CallingChristians: You're going to have to hold off until the end of this month.   
CallingChristians: You can hold me on my word though, so I look forward to whenever we can do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment