Calling Christians SHUT DOWN - Ijaz Ahmad EXPOSED

Hey Brothers & Sisters

Quick Update:

Muslim Apologist "Ijaz Ahmad" owner of CallingChristians.com, Ijaz Ahmad who has for over 2 years ran from debating me (even in light of an open public debate challenge which he refused to acknowledge) has now put his blog in private mode, and for good reason:


He has gone into hiding after I wrote this article exposing his perverse sexual behavior by taking various quotes and screen shots from his blog. Ijaz is no doubt re-modifying his blog in light of this embarrassment. Ijaz has a known history of removing and taking down posts when he is exposed. This snake has no shame. Join with me in prayer for the salvation of this lost soul.

Here is the confession from Ijaz the sexual pervert himself:


Update:


Ijaz Ahmad removes my post and my ability to comment on his CallingChristians Facebook page. He does NOT want people knowing about his real character:


No comments:

Post a Comment