Isaiah 9:6 Mistranslated? - Calling Christians Exposed: Refuted and Running

The Return of the Tabloid Journalist 

Itaz Ahmad has a habit of removing posts when he is challenged, questioned or refuted. This time I managed to catch him in the act.

For someone who is considered highly esteemed in the Muslim world of polemics and known by Paul Williams as the "one of the greatest Muslim apologists of our time" (my telescoping), I have to wonder if other Muslim apologists are as deceptive as this?

Itaz made a post on his own Facebook page saying:


First, he was corrected by Samuel Green and Denis Giron:


Then he was refuted by me:


Unfortunately this rebuttal didn't last long because Itaz likes to remove comments that undermine him:


He even removed my four word post aiding Denis Giron!

Please folks when conversing near or with taqiyists like Itaz remember to save everything (video, audio or online correspondence).

No comments:

Post a Comment